• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

What Is Your Favorite Vacation Spot?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 22:56
The beach does it for me. White sand and the Gulf of Mexico.....Heaven. The kids, the wife and I go every year. I was just sitting here daydreaming. We leave in 5 weeks. Can't wait.

Xencored

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:56
Drinking next to a BBQ with! music and sun! nothing in the world can beat this lazy arse sport :)

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Never been up North East. It is on the bucket list though.

Mrs.C

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 23:56
We just got back from Yarmouth. It is such a relaxing area of the world. Well except for the traffic. Only about a 3 hour drive for us so we try to get down there every year.

starship

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:56
Drinking next to a BBQ with! music and sun! nothing in the world can beat this lazy arse sport :)
For me too (Specially because off the price.... as usualy => i have no money...... )
my new bbq + good music + cocktails/beer and my "pool"

But it's not really a vacation:( I'm still coding, but it doesn't feel like work and this 4 months long:)
I wish we would have 33°C the whole year ( i think i have to move away from austria)

lyesqiz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 11:56
Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.
Had the pleasure of visiting Disney in Orlando Florida a year ago next week actually. Was the most fun vacation I have ever had. The attention to detail and the customer service was second to none. Would highly recommend it to all.