Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired What do you have

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Simonextra, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Simonextra

Simonextra New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Would like to get a license a lifetime would be better :)

Also if it comes bundled with some mods would be great.

Please let me know what you have.

2. shtefcs

shtefcs New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    I am selling my license with branding removal worth 300$ for 100$. For ther further upgrade you need to pay 48$.

Also, I have bought native mobile apps (android and Iphone) from Ninja pack, which is worth 600$. With that pack you will get better mobile theme theme which is worth 60$. I will give that for 300$.
    This is for sure best mobile apps there for PHPfox. If you research like me you will see why.

Also, I have responsive bootstrap theme for phpfox which is worth 100$. I will give it for 50$.
    Check demo:

I have Better notifications plugin and maybe some more which I don't remember.

Total price for all I have would be 450$ for whole pack which is worth more then 1000$.
    I had great idea to create perfect social community with native mobile apps which support every other plugins, but I never realized cause I moved to another project.

Anyway, the one who is interested can ask me anything or add me on skype:ksifoking for better communication.

3. PVAbulk01

PVAbulk01 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Odds are you don't. Furthermore, that is alright… I didn't either when I entered the domain of social networking showcasing. However, once I found out about it and how to utilize it, it change how I showcased my organizations on the social we