What do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonextra

Valued Member
Jun 19, 2014
Would like to get a license a lifetime would be better :)

Also if it comes bundled with some mods would be great.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Simon

shtefcs

Valued Member
Nov 24, 2013
I am selling my phpfox.com license with branding removal worth 300$ for 100$. For ther further upgrade you need to pay 48$.

2014-06-29_1836.png

Also, I have bought native mobile apps (android and Iphone) from www.phpfox.pro Ninja pack, which is worth 600$. With that pack you will get better mobile theme theme which is worth 60$. I will give that for 300$.

This is for sure best mobile apps there for PHPfox. If you research like me you will see why.

2014-06-29_1802.png

Also, I have responsive bootstrap theme for phpfox which is worth 100$. I will give it for 50$.

Check demo: http://macagoraga.com/demos/bootstraphpfox3/

I have Better notifications plugin and maybe some more which I don't remember.

Total price for all I have would be 450$ for whole pack which is worth more then 1000$.

I had great idea to create perfect social community with native mobile apps which support every other plugins, but I never realized cause I moved to another project.

Anyway, the one who is interested can ask me anything or add me on skype:ksifoking for better communication.

Peace!

PVAbulk01

Valued Member
May 21, 2015
Odds are you don't. Furthermore, that is alright… I didn't either when I entered the domain of social networking showcasing. However, once I found out about it and how to utilize it, it change how I showcased my organizations on the social we

Status
Not open for further replies.