ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What computer languages do you know?

Jasony

Valued Member
Where did you learn them? Did you study some coding at university or college? Did you do mostly self-study from books and/or the internet? Anyway, what do you feel is the most challenging language? What is the easiest one? What are ones that are in-between? What languages do you particularly like? Which ones are you the best at?

I know PHP and Python as of now. I hope to learn few more in order to do good with the smart contracts on the blockchain. I have not much learned about it. So this year the focus is going to be shifted towards that front. I have yet to see how the languages may work on that front.

I learnt it online because it's not what I read in the university. It was my brother who studied computer science that got the privilege to learn computer programming languages in school.