Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed WBB4.0 incl. Gallery 2.0/Calendar 2.0 + Ticket Support

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by lycra, Nov 18, 2014.

1. lycra

lycra Guest

0   0   0

Good evening everyone,

I'm selling my WBB 4.0 license incl. the Woltlab Gallery 2.0 and Woltlab Calendar 2.0.

Woltlab Burning Board 4.0.x 79,99€ /100$
    Woltlab Kalender 2.0.x 49,99€ /63$
    Woltlab Galerie 2.0.x 49,99€ /63$

Original total costs: 180€ /226$

This license has been bought after the 12.12.2013 which introduced the new license agreements. Everyone who bought it after is now entitled to a ticket support by professional Woltlab employees and does not have to rely on the "user helping user" community board.

Additionally, it is not stated yet how much the new WBB 4.1 version will cost in the end but it is quite sure that there will be a upgrade license for a fraction of the costs.

I do accept PayPal or prepayment.

The fee for transfering the license to a new account of 14,99€/19$ can be split (but its negotioable also)

Attached Files:

2. lycra

lycra Guest

0   0   0

Don't know how to edit the previous post.

The WBB4/Gallery/Calendar license will be sold for 150€/190$. Hit me up
  3. kingofseo

kingofseo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Price is much high i'd suggest you to reduce it maybe 100 $ would be a good choice.
  4. lycra

lycra Guest

0   0   0

That is not gonna happen ;)
    I dont drop my price bei 130$... sorry