ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XenForo How Do I know the person selling a XenForo License actually has a license?

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
Prior to agreeing to anything, Ask for the XenForo license validation key. This can be obtained in the customer area of the seller's XenForo account. In addition, the validation token, also ask for the domain associated with the license. This is to ensure they just didn't find the validation token somewhere on the internet. Once you have those 2 pieces of information, complete the following form and it will return the status of the license: License Validation API | XenForo

Hi

how can I verify how long that licence is still valid for updates?

There is no time stamp on that validation page for that speicific licence. Something like: "support until x/x/2016"

Hi
how can I verify how long that licence is still valid for updates?

There is no time stamp on that validation page for that speicific licence. Something like: "support until x/x/2016"
That information is not exposed to us via the API