Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.
Wanting to buy A Xenforo license with a few months of support left

Wanting to buy A Xenforo license with a few months of support left Wanting to Buy

Xenforo License

Price:
Accepting Offers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
  2. Metro

Metro New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    got one with 6-7month support left price 90-100 $ transferable is avaialble to. wont go down in fee sorry. minimum 90 $ you also get 1 Addon with it (Best answer thread price 10dollar.)

3. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I am wanting something with less time besides you want more than half of what a normal license cost with half the time.

4. geebee

geebee Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    Is this license eligible for transfer?

5. Metro

Metro New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    yes geebee i can transfer it. also there is a reason why i want more cus it cost 175dollar buying it brand new cus of VAT and paypal transaction fee so its not cheap buy a licens from Xenforo. for me i can keep this licens if i want to. i am not a ALDI or netto who sell it cheap i want a resonable price for the licens i feel is worth selling.

6. vbguy

vbguy Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    Metro,
    Can you please provide screen shots of this license ?

7. Metro

Metro New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  8. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Does anyone else have one for sale now ?

9. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Bump! It's Friday and i am wanting some Xenforo! Please contact me if you have a license to sell. I would prefer it to almost be expired but that is not a must!

10. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    If you can do it for $70 I am intrested otherwise I would rather pay for my own new license before I pay $90-$100

11. Metro

Metro New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    own new licens cost 170-180 $ if u count VAT in it GL with dat i am not gonna lower my prices.

12. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I mean I see you have been trying to sell it for a while and no one will pay what you are asking! So unless you come off your price I believe you are wasting your time trying to sell it in my honest opinion! I mean people are already taking a risk buying a used license. So I think you would be a little more flexible on selling something you have no use for and as the time goes by the value keeps dropping. I will only offer you $70 once more if you don't agree to that offer, I then wish you best of luck in selling your license. But like I said before your price is high.

13. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    MetroMetro Please list your XenForo license for sale in a new classified. You will have to validate your license to do so ensuring that it is a legit license. Alternatively, you can send me, in a private conversation, your validation token and domain associated with the license for me to personally verify.

14. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I am in bad need of a license ! Come on someone offer me something!

15. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Are there any real people that have a license to sell ?

16. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Please close my thread I bought a license today! It was not on here but still thank you for the platform to be able to try !

17. Thunder

Thunder New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This classified has been closed by the advertiser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.