Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

WTB Wanted To Buy: vBSEO License - US PayPal. Will Respond.

Discussion in 'vBSEO' started by komplex, Jun 12, 2013.

1. komplex

komplex New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Looking to buy a preowned vbSEO License.

Hello everyone, I'm back again. Found a vBulletin 3.8 license last time and am now on the search for a pre-owned VBSEO license for sale. Price isn't really a concern, just looking for a reasonable price to save some money vs buying it new.

I'm assuming it must be the 3.5 version, or whichever the recent version is with an active license. So I can download any patches or security updates.

I'm in the US, have verified PayPal, etc. Shoot me an e-mail when you have a chance (I always respond back within 24 hours).

2. JulianD

JulianD New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    vBSEO support is not responding to license update request.

If you're OK with me handing you my account, I'll sell to you for $40.