Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired vBulletin v4.x license

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by podie, May 27, 2014.

1. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Hi,
    I need to buy a vBulletin 4.x license, let me know what you have and price. :) Also if there's any transferring fees. I don't care about active updates etc, as long as it's a valid license which is downloadable Im happy. ;)
    I live in EU and paying with Paypal. Please don't PM, keep it to this thread. :)

(I have both Flippa and Digitalpoint accounts with 100% positive feedbacks)

2. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I have a BuyItNow licence for 60$, I have only neteller account. I can send you any info about the VB licence you need.

3. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Version? Is it transferrable? Is there any transferring fees? Thank you for your fast reply.

4. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    No fees as it dates from 2011 and this is my first sell, and yes it is transferrable or if you want the whole account I can leave it to you.

5. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  6. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Ok, could you please provide a screenshot of your customer area so I can see what your account have? And, if it's ok with you, I would like it to be transferred just to be safe from problems in the future. :) Although I don't have an account with vBulletin and I can't find where to register. Gah, I've used XenForo until now so vb is kinda new to me.
    Is there no way we can use paypal?

7. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    My country doesn't allow me to use Paypal unless it is for paying, I can't receive or sell :/ For the screenshot, one moment and it will be in your Inbox I can't share here

8. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Alright. Never used neteller but I'll check it out. I looked at your screenshot and it looks good. Let me get back to you in a couple of minutes.

9. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Sure I'll be waiting. Neteller subscription is free and in 2 seconds.

10. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Ok, lets make a deal. I can pay you now, provided that you contact vBulletin as soon as you get the payment to start the transfer.

11. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes of course. I'll send you the email to which transfer funds on neteller in Inbox. and Send me Inbox your mail for vBulletin support ticket.

12. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  13. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  14. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry for the confusion, check pm instead.

15. Brundun

Brundun New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    I have a vBulletin 4.x License, not transferable but it's a secured account, PM me if interested.

16. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hm, paid Fred Lapoint yesterday and he told me that he had contact vBulletin to begin a transfer. Still have'nt heard from vBulletin and Fred Lapoint does'nt answer on my pm here or on email. He could ofcourse be busy working or w/e, but how long does it usually take for vBulletin to start a license transfer?

17. Jason

Jason New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    It should be within 24 hours of him emailing them.

18. podie

podie New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Ok, at least it's a couple of hours left then. Thanks. :)

19. Jason

Jason New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    You can also try and email vBulletin and they should tell you if he submitted a request to transfer the license.

20. Fred Lapoint

Fred Lapoint New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I sent you the VB licence and the zip file so tha tyou don't have to worry, so no need to reply here like I was espcaping or something, the ticket didn't got any reply yet, if you have faced any problem with my licence, then we should start to worry, but while I given all needed details while waiting, why are worrying ?
    And, for PM's and mail, you sent me 1 PM and as you can guess, this forum isn't that big as to let it open the whole day waiting for something, 2, I received no mails sorry.