vBulletin v4.x license

Status
Not open for further replies.

podie

Valued Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi,

I need to buy a vBulletin 4.x license, let me know what you have and price. :) Also if there's any transferring fees. I don't care about active updates etc, as long as it's a valid license which is downloadable Im happy. ;)

I live in EU and paying with Paypal. Please don't PM, keep it to this thread. :)

(I have both Flippa and Digitalpoint accounts with 100% positive feedbacks)

Fred Lapoint

Valued Member
May 15, 2014
I have a BuyItNow licence for 60$, I have only neteller account. I can send you any info about the VB licence you need.

podie

Valued Member
Dec 10, 2013
I have a BuyItNow licence for 60$, I have only neteller account. I can send you any info about the VB licence you need.
Version? Is it transferrable? Is there any transferring fees? Thank you for your fast reply.

Fred Lapoint

Valued Member
May 15, 2014
No fees as it dates from 2011 and this is my first sell, and yes it is transferrable or if you want the whole account I can leave it to you.

podie

Valued Member
Dec 10, 2013
No fees as it dates from 2011 and this is my first sell, and yes it is transferrable or if you want the whole account I can leave it to you.
Ok, could you please provide a screenshot of your customer area so I can see what your account have? And, if it's ok with you, I would like it to be transferred just to be safe from problems in the future. :) Although I don't have an account with vBulletin and I can't find where to register. Gah, I've used XenForo until now so vb is kinda new to me.

Is there no way we can use paypal?

Fred Lapoint

Valued Member
May 15, 2014
My country doesn't allow me to use Paypal unless it is for paying, I can't receive or sell :/ For the screenshot, one moment and it will be in your Inbox I can't share here

podie

Valued Member
Dec 10, 2013
My country doesn't allow me to use Paypal unless it is for paying, I can't receive or sell :/ For the screenshot, one moment and it will be in your Inbox I can't share here
Alright. Never used neteller but I'll check it out. I looked at your screenshot and it looks good. Let me get back to you in a couple of minutes.

podie

Valued Member
Dec 10, 2013
Sure I'll be waiting. Neteller subscription is free and in 2 seconds.
Ok, lets make a deal. I can pay you now, provided that you contact vBulletin as soon as you get the payment to start the transfer.

Fred Lapoint

Valued Member
May 15, 2014
Yes of course. I'll send you the email to which transfer funds on neteller in Inbox. and Send me Inbox your mail for vBulletin support ticket.

Brundun

Valued Member
Jun 23, 2013
I have a vBulletin 4.x License, not transferable but it's a secured account, PM me if interested.

podie

Valued Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hm, paid Fred Lapoint yesterday and he told me that he had contact vBulletin to begin a transfer. Still have'nt heard from vBulletin and Fred Lapoint does'nt answer on my pm here or on email. He could ofcourse be busy working or w/e, but how long does it usually take for vBulletin to start a license transfer?

Jason

Valued Member
Jul 16, 2013
You can also try and email vBulletin and they should tell you if he submitted a request to transfer the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.