vBulletin v4 Publishing Suite + vBSEO license for sale

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Valued Member
Sep 23, 2011
Hello,

I've recently decided to switch over to XenForo, so I'm left with the following licenses to offer:

- vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite License (costs $285 on vBulletin.com)

- vBSEO ($149 on vBSEO.com)

I was thinking that $230 (or the xe.com equivelant in EUR/GBP) would be a fair asking price for the pair. I'm the original license holder and I've received confirmation from both parties that I'm entitled to resell the licenses. You are welcome to check validity prior to purchase. The details are as follows:

vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite license # is: VBS3C5B7EE

vBSEO order number is: 9X26640320890094L

Please note that I don't want to split the sale - I'm really looking for someone that wants both together.

Thanks,

Craig.

Edit: Sorry about the error in the title. Could a mod please change "vBulletin v" to "vBulletin v4" in the title? I don't seem to have permission to do so myself. Thanks

Reactions: Dan

Craig

Valued Member
Sep 23, 2011
ReTweeted for you!
Thanks again Dan. I honestly thought I'd have no trouble selling when you consider that these two products cost over $400 to buy new. Oh well...

WenM

CuteXen Designs
Valued Member
Jun 25, 2011
Hi Craig, prices for vB Suites, are not fetching a great deal now....the last price I bought for was $110...but for both your licenses, I would suggest $150...I know it's low, but you'll sell it quickly, but if you have the patience and time, you could well get a little more! Best to sell separately, too! ;)

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Haven't sold any of my vB licenses lately but I didn't want to say in public what I got for my vBSEO license. :eek:

Craig

Valued Member
Sep 23, 2011
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I've actually got someone interested in the licenses at the moment. Fingers crossed :)

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I've actually got someone interested in the licenses at the moment. Fingers crossed :)
Keep us informed!

Status
Not open for further replies.