Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed vBulletin Suite 4.x

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Robi Tan, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Robi Tan

Robi Tan New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    I want to sell vBulletin Suite 4.x + Forum Runner Mobile App license (Original Price USD342) with USD150.

(No expiry date with free update for latest version.)

Licensed member can be verified by posting at vBulletin members only forum and/or send to my mail which shown on vB member area screen shoot for verification.

Thanks.

As i am a valid vBulletin member,you can download the latest version free and with no expiry date.

vBulletin Member.jpg

2. Nat

Nat New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Just bought, should be transferred quickly! Thanks a ton!

3. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Lets us know when everything has successfully finished and has been transferred so we can mark your thread as completed :).