Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed vBulletin Publishing Suite 4.x

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Irwan, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade
    I'm selling one of my vBulletin Publishing Suite 4.x license, I bought 3 licenses (US$235 each license) back in October 2009 directly at Vbulletin.com thinking that I'd start a forum someday (I did try one forum but that didn't last long :). So the 3 licenses have been sitting around unused since then.

2. When does it expire?
    Never expire.

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    Yes

4. Any Screenshots?
    Yes, please pm me (*tried to upload the screen shot in jpeg file to here but it kept failing).

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.
    I'm looking to get $130 per license (I'd consider any offer) if possible includes the transfer fee, paypal only please.

6. Why am I selling my vBulletin license(s)
    Obviously never used and no longer need these 3 licenses and will most likely switch to Xenforo if I do start a forum one day.

Please PM if you have any questions. Thanks guys.

2. ENO

ENO New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    What are you still selling licenses

3. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi Eno did you mistype that sentence? :D

4. ENO

ENO New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I would pay $200 for 2 license via paypal

5. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi thanks for your offer.
    I'm really hoping to get more than that maybe you could up your offer a bit more.
    In the meantime I'll wait a little longer and see if I can get better offer from other parties.
    I'll come back to you later if I get no offer from others.

6. ENO

ENO New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I added $40 if you want

7. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    After lodging a query to the vBulletin support, I just received the following reply from vBulletin:

"There is a process to transfer your licenses.
    Please submit separate tickets for each license transfer request.

In order to transfer your license we first need to verify that you are the proper license holder. Please respond to this ticket with the following information so that we can verify this request:
    - Your customer number
    - The authorization code generated when you enter your password into this page: http://members.vbulletin.com/authcode.php
    - The answer to the security question: What was the name of your elementary / primary school?

If you don't know the customer number or password, you can request either to be sent to your email address using this form:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/members/lostpw.php

Also please provide the following information from the purchase of this license:
    - Your full name
    - Email address
    - Billing address
    - Telephone number
    - Approximate date of purchase
    - Type of license
    - Order Method (Credit Card, Paypal, etc)

If it was a PayPal order, please include the order and item IDs from the original purchase.

In order to transfer the license we require to have the following details of the new party:

- Full name
    - Full Address
    - Country
    - Telephone number
    - Billing address
    - Valid and working Email address

Before transferring the license, we will email the prospective new owner the details of the license. Once we receive confirmation from them, the license transfer will occur. They will be emailed with their new customer number and password.

Because of a large amount of fraud relating to license transfers, we have a policy regarding the transfer of vBulletin licenses. The policy states states that each license can only be transferred one time. Once it is transferred, it cannot be transferred again which means the new owner will not be able to transfer this license in the future. In addition, leased licenses are not eligible for transfer.

You can read this policy under the license agreement here: http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

We sincerely regret that this policy may cause difficulties, but it is necessary to protect our interests - and those of our existing and prospective customers.

Please note that once you have transferred your license you are no longer allowed to run your own instance and are required to remove the files from your server. Also note that once a license is transferred, the transfer CANNOT be rescinded. If the buyer or transferee later charges back this purchase there is nothing we can do. Make absolutely sure you want to do this."

8. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    If you buy 2 licenses, I'd sell it for US$125 per license.
    If you buy 3 licenses altogether, I'd sell it for US$120 per license.
    Please note: Paypal fees will be borne by buyer as well.

@ENO@ENO, a few prospective buyers have also contacted me via private messaging, so first come first serve.

Please keep in mind that you will need to provide me with your details as required by vBulletin to transfer the licenses such as below:
    - Full name
    - Full Address
    - Country
    - Telephone number
    - Billing address
    - Valid and working Email address

And this statement from vBulletin sales staff
    "Before transferring the license, we will email the prospective new owner the details of the license. Once we receive confirmation from them, the license transfer will occur. They will be emailed with their new customer number and password."

9. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    1 license sold to ENO, just now. Thanks for the smooth transaction ENO ;)
    Awaiting all the required details from ENO and will request transfer to the vBulletin staff.

10. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Forgot to mention the remaining 2 licenses still available for sale.

11. MCBuild

MCBuild Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I can offer $55 for one.

12. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry $55 is way too low.

13. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Update 11 October 2014: 1 License has been successfully transferred to ENO, transaction has been successfully completed as well.
    The remaining 2 licenses still available for sale.

14. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Still available 2 licenses up for grabs

15. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Update 7 November 2014: 2 remaining licenses are currently pending transfer to 'mcloud'. Payment received.

16. Creat1ve

Creat1ve Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    im interested sended you a pm grtz

17. Irwan

Irwan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry you're little late, all licenses gone already :)

18. Creat1ve

Creat1ve Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time: