Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Vbulletin Publishing Suite 4.x - non-expiring licence

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by disco_doran, Jul 10, 2012.

1. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Vbulletin Publishing Suite 4.x - non-expiring licence

Hello, just over a year ago i purchased the Vbulletin Publishing Suite, it served its purpose as the basis of by site and discussion forum, sadly the site did not take off as much as i wished and i called an end to the project with that being said i am now looking to sell my Vbulletin Publishing Suite as i will no longer be needing it and it will help me recoup some money invested into my site.

The Vbulletin Publishing Suite is currently priced at £213 including VAT but il take anything around £130 or nearest offer.

I am currently looking into the best way to actually accept payment as i am aware that there can sometimes be issues regarding paypal and intangible/virtual items depending on the seller/buyer.

PROOF OF LICENCE
    [​IMG]

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks
    Paul

2. FrederikL

FrederikL New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Moved the post for you ;)
    Good luck with the sale!

3. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    retweeted, good luck!

5. Araash

Araash New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hello , i want to Open a Gaming Forum on www.thunder4players.de ! i would be happy if you could sell me that license.
    I am interested , please send me a private message.

Thank You

6. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:

I have contacted you with my details via private message, id be happy to sell you the licence.

7. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    UPDATE: The sale is now on, ive been in contact with the member and i contacted Vbulletin about the transfer of licence. Going to show Araash the licence via skype's show your computer screen to show that it is a valid licence. Once the money is transferred i will begin proceedings with the transfer of licence.

Will keep you updated...

8. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    UPDATE: We agree'd on a final price, £100 and the licence has now been transferred, i got £50 upfront and will get the other £50 upon the other guy getting the licence. We did hit a wall at one stage where i had to try and find out the exact date of purchase in order to make the licence transfer go ahead. Once i get the next £50 transferred the sale will be complete.

Great site by the way, i don't think i would have got my vbulletin sold otherwise. I'l recommend it to others who are looking for vbulletin licences.

9. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Still waiting on the second payment, bank transfers normally take from 3-5 days so il give it another 2 days. Still in contact with the buyer via skype, i just hope i actually receive the payment.

10. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    Thanks for keeping us posted.

11. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Still no 2nd payment, buyer said it was an issue with his bank, i'm not feeling that confident on ever seeing the money but we will see how it goes.

12. disco_doran

disco_doran New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    SCAMMED!!!! Word of warning to anyone selling, don't trust anyone unless you receive all the money up front.

First of all i complied with everything the guy asked, the transfer of the licence and the first payment where both completed on the one day, upon completion of the transfer the buyer was supposed to then send the second payment of £50. Even though i was assured it was sent and waited 5 days i noticed that the money was not in my account, especially after the last bank transfer took 2-3 days. After trying to get in touch with the buyer i got a story about the fact that he did not have enough funds in his account to send the 2nd payment and that i had to wait a few days for it to happen. So i waited... and waited emailed him a few times and left messages on skype and finally some contact was made however probably due to me threatening to go down the root of a European Small Claims Procedure (ESCP)

Relax.t4p: hey paul, i dont got the money, please send me the 1st payment back and you can take your licence back
    Relax.t4p: i am very sorry
    Relax.t4p: but i got some problems in ma privat life

So what should be my next step, should i name and shame and let other sellers beware! I think i might just go down the root of the European Small Claims Procedure (ESCP) even if it does cost me the majority of the £50 i am owed, i suppose it will be a lesson learned for both me the seller and the buyer. I would take the licence back however the licence can only be traded once and i will probably get some chargeback of some kind so this buyer has completely wasted my time and effort in getting this sold.

Thanks anyway guys at least i got some money for my vbulletin, now im going to gather all my transcripts and all together and follow through with the European Small Claims Procedure.

13. Vincent

Vincent Here to help

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear this. If we could do anything we would, but unfortunately we just give you the opportunity to sell it.
    Feel free to send me the name of the buyer in a PM and I will ban him for you if he's on this site.

I hope the ESCP turns out positive for you :)
    Good luck with it!
    - Vincent

14. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    disco_dorandisco_doran Really sorry to hear about your license. As VincentVincent stated, please feel free to PM the offending user and we will Ban him. *Note to self - Get all money owed up front prior to transfer.
    On a side note, it does comfort me knowing at least he cannot make any money off the deal since the license can only be transferred once.