vBulletin Publishing suite 4.x. Lifetime license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plyz

Valued Member
Aug 10, 2013
I barely ever used my vBulletin suite, and now i decided to part with it, since that chapter in my life is over.

Its a liftetime license, should be ready to transfer.

I will sell it off for 60$, and hope someone else will take good care of it, and enjoy it as much as i did.

We can use middleman, ebay, w.e suits you guys.

So if there is someone out there looking for a cheap vBulletin suite, this is it. :)

JakePasquill

Valued Member
Aug 8, 2013
Would you take $55? eBay sounds good for me if you're up for it. Send me a PM or Skype me on pasquill27

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Mrchris

Valued Member
Oct 18, 2012
I barely ever used my vBulletin suite, and now i decided to part with it, since that chapter in my life is over.

I will sell it off for 60$, and hope someone else will take good care of it, and enjoy it as much as i did.

So if there is someone out there looking for a cheap vBulletin suite, this is it. :)
Thats a heck of a deals seriously people if you don't take it now it won't be here for long. just make sure you do this deal through vbulletin.com put in ticket both the seller and the buyer so its fully legit. to prevent scams use escrow

alex809

Valued Member
Jul 11, 2013

Sent you a PM

rupesh

Valued Member
Aug 28, 2013
i am interested to buy pm me or better add me on skype: rumasson thx

Status
Not open for further replies.