Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned VBULLETIN PUBLISH SUITE 4.2 WITH FB/MOB APP

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Marius Petteresen, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Marius Petteresen

Marius Petteresen New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Hello, we are an organization that works with youth and mental health. We want to sell our VBulletin license because our leadership has withdrawn the project we worked on. We sell our license at regular price with the intention that you will support us in the work we do for youth. We can give some feedback on our charity organization via our websites unghjelp.no (Norwegian reading) or private message.

The package includes. VBulletin 4.2, Facebook application for VB and mobile client (the price of this is discounted)

Price of this package is:
    650 USD, including publish suite, forum and mobile addons.

We sell only through paypal.

Thanks for reading

2. Marius Petteresen

Marius Petteresen New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I am willing to accept bids lower then 650 USD, but over 400 USD.

3. Chili

Chili New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Maybe im a little confused, but as far as i can tell:
    • vB Suite is $249
    • Facebook is $199
    • Mobile is $99
    • Total is $547 (less than $550)

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that $100 extra over the cost of new.? (are you soliciting a $100+ donation along with this for your mental health organization?)

I could be very interested in this, but not looking to pay extra.. actually buying thru this site i'm looking to save money, not pay extra. :)

Attached Files: