Vbulletin License

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMR

Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Have a forum only vbulletin License For Sale. Looking for $80 via paypal.

Cowabanga

Valued Member
Jan 23, 2013
I'm interested. Please do add me on skype (koebana) or email (kambutarna [at] gmail [dot] com).

Cowabanga

Valued Member
Jan 23, 2013
How long does the license transfer usually take? It's been more than 12 hours since I sent the guy the money.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
How long does the license transfer usually take? It's been more than 12 hours since I sent the guy the money.
I have seen instances that took over 48 hours +. It all depends on the timing and the response of vBulletin.

Cowabanga

Valued Member
Jan 23, 2013
Fair enough.

Justhollar

Valued Member
Jan 7, 2013
When I have sold licenes's in the past it has take about 24 hours and sometimes a little longer.

Kirk

Community Leader
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
When I have sold licenes's in the past it has take about 24 hours and sometimes a little longer.
Yep mine took about 72 hours to transfer besides me waiting a week for it to eligble for it to transfer.

BMR

Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Just to verify I have not received any money from Cowabanga doesn't even have my paypal address. Just got the message from him saying he was interested so he is first in line and this falls through I will move on to the next message of interest that I received.

Cowabanga

Valued Member
Jan 23, 2013
Oh great so apparently I fell to a scam. I really tight that the guy emailing me was you. Let me do a chargeback.

Cowabanga

Valued Member
Jan 23, 2013
Again I am terribly sorry and I have contacted PayPal about that matter. In the meantime I will send the real seller another $80.

Cowabanga

Valued Member
Jan 23, 2013
EDIT: okay, nevermind, I apologize, apparently I have forgotten that I posted in another thread in another forum and the owner of THAT license contacted me and got the money. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. OP, I have already sent the money to you, could you do a refund please?

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
:confused: So confused. What is the status with this license?

Justhollar

Valued Member
Jan 7, 2013
From the sound of it, the license is still avaibale but someone sent the payment to him for the lic from here, but the user was meaning to buy it from another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.