Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned vBulletin License vB5,Vbseo 3.6.1 themes and mods

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by jssaid, Nov 25, 2013.

1. jssaid

jssaid New Member

0   1   0

Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    Hi i am looking to sell my vBulletin License.

[​IMG]

Includes vBulletin version 5, version 4, version 3, vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite, vBulletin Impex, vBulletin Premium Mobile Style.

also includes 3 Themes from purevb and bluepearlskins

Price : 180 $

Vbseo 3.6.1 : 50 $

2. Quintet

Quintet New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Sent the money 2 days ago.
    No reaction anymore from the OP. :(

3. Elmore

Elmore New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Sorry to hear. Hopefully he'll come through in the end, but if you paid with Paypal you should file a dispute if he doesn't report back in a few hours. To be honest, looking at his selling thread, I do find a little suspicious the fact that his "proof" image is hosted in some other forum, like it gives me the impression he could've simply copied and pasted the ad from another forum. This doesn't mean anything of course, it just rubs me the wrong way. Let's hope you get your license soon. ;)

4. Quintet

Quintet New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    About the image hosted in another forum, I expect it is because he tried also to sell his license there.
    http://www.adminaddict.net/threads/6750/
    I already contacted Vbulletin Solutions and they told me that no transfer has been started for this account.
    I will wait few hours more and if I stay without answer from him I will sadly have to open a PayPal dispute... :(