vBulletin License vB5,Vbseo 3.6.1 themes and mods

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner: jssaid
J

jssaid

Valued Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi i am looking to sell my vBulletin License.

Includes vBulletin version 5, version 4, version 3, vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite, vBulletin Impex, vBulletin Premium Mobile Style.

also includes 3 Themes from purevb and bluepearlskins

Price : 180 $

Vbseo 3.6.1 : 50 $

Q

Quintet

Valued Member
Dec 2, 2013
Sent the money 2 days ago.

No reaction anymore from the OP. :(

Elmore

Elmore

Valued Member
Dec 29, 2012
Sorry to hear. Hopefully he'll come through in the end, but if you paid with Paypal you should file a dispute if he doesn't report back in a few hours. To be honest, looking at his selling thread, I do find a little suspicious the fact that his "proof" image is hosted in some other forum, like it gives me the impression he could've simply copied and pasted the ad from another forum. This doesn't mean anything of course, it just rubs me the wrong way. Let's hope you get your license soon. ;)

Q

Quintet

Valued Member
Dec 2, 2013
About the image hosted in another forum, I expect it is because he tried also to sell his license there.

http://www.adminaddict.net/threads/6750/

I already contacted Vbulletin Solutions and they told me that no transfer has been started for this account.

I will wait few hours more and if I stay without answer from him I will sadly have to open a PayPal dispute... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.