vBulletin license for sale - version 3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakis

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2013
I'm emptying out my vbulletin licenses repository, as I've converted all of my forums:

- vbulletin 4 SUITE license, for sale for 90$ --- SOLD

- vbulletin 3.8.4 pl2 license, for sale for 70$ - i got two of those - one is SOLD, ONE LEFT.

Check attached screenshot from my members area.

You can check my previous transactions here and get in contact with any of the previous buyers, all done without any problems:

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100135

:)

Noname

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragez Fury

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2013
Will I have any problems hosting a vBulletin forum with an expired license? And will I be able to download the forum?

dakis

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2013
Why would you have any problems? An expired license just means you don't have access to any newer versions.

Of course you can download the license, what's the point otherwise :)

Ragez Fury

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2013
Thank you! Add my skype and I'll talk to you again on Thursday once I get my paycheck.

Shane.maldonado

Bala

Valued Member
Sep 11, 2013
Can your vb4 be upgraded to vb5? How much does it cost to do an upgrade.?

dakis

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2013
I don't know - I can see in vb member's panel that it wants 199$ to upgrade, so I don't think that's very valuable.

Bala

Valued Member
Sep 11, 2013
Ok I see. VB has high renewal costs. Do you know till when will vb guys support vb4?

dakis

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2013
Hi, at this point the license has been requested by another member and it's in the middle of being transferred. If for any reason it doesn't proceed I will let you know.

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
May 28, 2011
Hi, at this point the license has been requested by another member and it's in the middle of being transferred. If for any reason it doesn't proceed I will let you know.
Be sure to let us know if it's sold too, so we can move this as completed :)

dakis

Valued Member
Sep 10, 2013
Will do of course, at the moment vbulletin's behaving funny, asking for passport id's and stuff :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.