Advertise Here | 1, 2 and 3-letter domains | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.
vBulletin License For $100 USD | All Versions Available For Download

vBulletin License For $100 USD | All Versions Available For Download Wanting to Sell

Price:
USD 100.00
  1. Thunder

Thunder Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    The license is not worth as much used I am not sure why you can't understand that. Once the license is transferred it can never be done again. This license is not worth $249 anymore. But looks like you are not a honest person and you clearly mislead me Thats why I said in our conversation that I would pay you $75 to be done with it and you said nope $100 and your listing clearly stated you will pay the fee so thats your fault and you need to honor the deal. If not I hope the admins will ban you on here.

2. _Kevin_

_Kevin_ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I don't pretty much care, I'm not here to play around. I accept my mistake. I wanted to profit $100, not $50.

Ask anyone, the license transfer fee is $49. That will leave me with 50 (excluding the PayPal fees, which leaves me with like 45 since you paid 60 then 40).

Do you want a refund? Or? Like I said, I'm not paying the transfer fee. So decide what you want to do.

3. Thunder

Thunder Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Local Time:
    You know what you did is wrong but whatever mate that's on your conscious, I mean why in the world would I ask when I pay this $40 today will you transfer it into my name. And you responded with Yes. So mate you are telling lies and need to honor this deal.

4. _Kevin_

_Kevin_ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    "Okay. Btw, license transfer costs $49."

Read back, I told you this before you paid.

I wouldn't have told you if you wanted a refund if I was here to scam you. I'd just disappear otherwise. So just tell me what you want to do.

I'm at the point of just issueing a refund.

5. Thunder

Thunder Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Local Time:
    Since you made the mistake how bout this we split the difference I will pay you $25 more to transfer. Since this is your mistake please accept this deal and be done with it.

6. _Kevin_

_Kevin_ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay, so should I send you the $25? You have access to the account and can request a license transfer as well.

7. Thunder

Thunder Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Local Time:
    Ok that would be fine I guess. Just send me $25 back and I can take care of the rest I guess.

8. _Kevin_

_Kevin_ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay, on it. Sorry for the mistake, I was honestly not aware of it.

It was nice meeting you btw, you seem like a nice guy. I'll just pay for my mistake I suppose.

9. _Kevin_

_Kevin_ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  10. Thunder

Thunder Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Local Time:
    Ok That will work ! Sorry it all ended that way that's a resolution I am happy with.

11. Thunder

Thunder Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Local Time:
    Just trying to transfer now I will let you know if there are any issues trying to do so.

12. Rickard

Rickard New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Hey, do you still have for sale vBulletin 5 Connect license?