vBulletin 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wout_

Valued Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello,

I want to sell my vBulletin 5 Connect license. It includes also other things like vBulletin 4 & 3. For the exact functions, please take a look at: http://www.vbulletin.com/en/features/

My license doesnt expire, thats the good thing about vBulletin! :)

It can be legally transferred via their Costumer Service.

Screenshots:

Proof of license:

e38466c2e6c1ad061bdfee78207eaad1.png

Proof of payment:

88757b119879d796d7c9e56a7f17c1cf.png

Like you see, i've payed $224 for it. My price is around the $100.

If you are interested, send me an PM!

Wout

mob

Valued Member
May 1, 2014
To all those who are looking to purchase a vBulletin license. Before paying, make sure you ask for the vBulletin License #. Once you get the license #, please email [email protected] and ask for your self whether the license is legal and transferable.

send me vBulletinLicense#

Wout_

Valued Member
Jul 11, 2014
At the moment is nothing sold yet, this because vBulletin doesnt answer if my license is transferable... So we are waiting.

The highest bid is $100. If you want to pay more, contact me via PM. (Minimum +$10)

Wout_

Valued Member
Jul 11, 2014
I have an response from vBulletin!

The transfer fee is $45. I have no idea that this fee is only outside EU or not, i wait for response about that question.

The highest bid is $110. I need to discuss with him who pays the transfer fee. If you have an higher bod, contact me ASAP because i don't wait longer.

Carlos12345

Valued Member
Jul 14, 2014
sorry little more then i want to pay more so when there is a transfer fee to sort out , im now looking for vb4, but thankyou for your reply

softech02

Valued Member
Jul 14, 2014
Earlier noone was ready yo pay $90 and suddenly you have someone paying $110. Sell it right away before he runs away as you are getting more than standard price for a second hand license.

mcloud

Valued Member
Oct 26, 2013
I have an response from vBulletin!
The transfer fee is $45. I have no idea that this fee is only outside EU or not, i wait for response about that question.

The highest bid is $110. I need to discuss with him who pays the transfer fee. If you have an higher bod, contact me ASAP because i don't wait longer.
vbulletin 5 ..need fee for transfer

KingSlime

Valued Member
Jul 8, 2014
Just make the payment for this license, awaiting for transfer process from vBulletin

Wonder why Wout_ has been Banned?

Wout_

Valued Member
Jul 11, 2014
The license has been sold to KingSlime. He will receive hes license ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.