vBulletin 5 License - Purchased 3/25/13 - $150

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptimusMedia

Valued Member
May 13, 2013
I am selling my vBulletin 5 license which was purchased 3/25/13

For this sale to be quick and easy I will require half of the payment before I send then the other half once it's sent and you're happy with it. should you not be happy with the sale i will return the first half.

It's a fairly cheap price as I no longer need it and want it to go to someone who may not have the funds for an actual VB license through the VB sales method but would like a second hand one that is still fairly new.

For the license on VB it costs upwards of $200.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
That said, ive not received the software yet, hope today :confused:
Keep me posted and let me know if/when you get the license transferred.

Stephen Lee

Valued Member
Jun 2, 2013
He has emailed every 3-4 days, until tuesday, now silent. If it goes ahead then thats cool, but worried.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
I am moving back to active, as it is not completed yet. Keep me posted. Also, removing him from scammer list, for now. Hopefully @OptimusMedia isn't what they appear to be.

Stephen Lee

Valued Member
Jun 2, 2013
Only waiting few more hours. Is emailing me saying a friend is in coma, will send asap... been at hospital etc etc .

Reactions: Dan

Stephen Lee

Valued Member
Jun 2, 2013
Right that is it....no more waiting. dan can you add to scammers list, ill give you all the extra info about the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.