Vbulletin 5 Licence For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan82

Valued Member
Apr 4, 2013
I have a Vbulletin 5 licence for sale, i have only had it since about February 2013 but totally lost interest in it and want to buy a XenForo licence instead. I am after £150

If anyone is interested just let me know.

Thank you.

Allan82

Valued Member
Apr 4, 2013
Hi Cyclone

If you mean vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite then yes, don't think vbulletin 5 has one yet.

Cyclone

Valued Member
May 18, 2013
what's the lowest your willing to take?

is everything is transferable?

Allan82

Valued Member
Apr 4, 2013
I see your in the same country as me and in the same area pretty much just across the water so it would be pounds we are talking.

Yes it is transferable i have contacted the vbulletin team and they have told me what i need to provide ect to carry out the transfer and thats basically yours and my details which they will then send you an email for you to confirm you have purchased the licence from me ect.

Well i agreed to $140 which is roughly £90. I am only selling because i want to move to XenForo so i will need to add a bit to the £90 to get that licence.

In the list of downloads in my control panel it says:

Edit License

Download vBulletin 5 Connect

Download vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite

Download vBulletin 3.x

Download ImpEx

Download vBulletin Mobile Style Premium

But dont forget you then get your support from Vbulletin and access to there two sites ect.

By the way i paid over £160 for the licence only a few months ago.

Allan82

Valued Member
Apr 4, 2013
Not done this before but from watching other threads sounds pretty easy.

You just need to pay the £90 into my PayPal and once that is showing i can start the transfer. The details Vbulletin have asked for is:

In order to transfer the license we require to have the following details of the new party:

:::

- Full name

- Full Address

- Country

- Telephone number

- Billing address

- Valid and working Email address

Before transferring the license, we will email the prospective new owner the details of the license. Once we receive confirmation from them, the license transfer will occur. They will be emailed with their new customer number and password.

:::

Cyclone

Valued Member
May 18, 2013
can you screenshot for proof of ownership then we can sort payment out etc :)

Allan82

Valued Member
Apr 4, 2013
can you screenshot for proof of ownership then we can sort payment out etc :)
Here you go mate, i have blanked out the customer number and my name due to being put on this live site. But you can see from the date and time in the bottom right i have just taken the screenshot.

Vbulletin1

Cyclone

Valued Member
May 18, 2013
Ok mate, PM me your paypal details, obviously there is going to be fee's involved but its the safest way to ensure we both conclude the transaction safely

can pay now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.