Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

vBulletin 5 Connect w/ Mobile Suite - $110

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTML

Valued Member
I'm selling a vBulletin 5 Connect Mobile Suite license. I have 2 more of these. One is a friend's.

Price: $110.

Contact me for further information.

HTML

Valued Member
deal closed
This deal is not closed, as I have another license to sell. Yes, our deal is closed, but not my others.

HTML

Valued Member
How is refunding your money a scam -.-? I have many other satisfied customers, I refunded your money, all $110, and then you claim it's a scam.

Mike77

Valued Member
You know exectly why.Giving you the last 4 hours to fix it before i will take action

HTML

Valued Member
You know exectly why.Giving you the last 4 hours to fix it before i will take action
There is nothing to fix. I refunded your money and the license is being transferred to your email. I'm starting to not want to deal with someone like you. I am not scamming, as I refunded 100% of your money.

Mike77

Valued Member
Which transfer are you talking about ?The invisible one ?

Mike77

Valued Member
LIKE I SAID BIG SCAMMER.

He is sending two fake emails from vbulletin.com via a spammailer which fakes the senders email.

He is taking your money and running away.

Today after seeing that something smells i decided to submit from the new account a support ticket asking if the transfer is legit.

Here is the answer:

Hello,

License VBCE984*** was transferred to Alex Knight in August.

We have no vbulletin customer account with the email ***********@gmail.com at all.

The email you say you got yesterday that starts with:

Hello,

A vBulletin license was just transferred to you.

is not familiar to me at all. It wasn't from us. As you can see from the email regarding the transfer, the license may not be transferred again, so we wouldn't have sent out an email saying it was being transferred. Besides that, we do not transfer Customer Accounts (and J617C5B1FA32 is a customer account number), we only transfer licenses (like in the second email, VBCE984*** is the license number).

Lynne Sands

vBulletin Support Staff

vBulletin.org Admin

Nickle

Valued Member
I can confirm this. I just spoke to vBulletin on the phone about said account which was suppose to be transferred to me. I received both spoofed emails and neither were legitimate. The vB rep confirmed that the SID related to the transfer was not related to it at all.

eyedream

Valued Member
guys also confirmed.i just spoke with vbulletin staff team .he told me the same story.like @@Nickle

Reactions: Dan

Mike77

Valued Member
Asking myself why he isnt still banned from this board and his other threads deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.