Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Vbulletin 5 connect / Vb4 / vb3 license

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Jeffrey Roberts, May 22, 2015.

1. Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade
    I'm selling my Vbulletin license which have access to all vbulletin versions (Vbulletin 5 connect / Vb4 / vb3 and all the other older vb)

2. When does it expire?
    This license is lifetime (It will never expire)

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    No. I just bought it on May 8, 2015 as a transfer here and I don't believe it can be transferred again. You can have my vBulletin.com account.

4. How much are you selling for:
    $95

I come from the IPB world and after looking deeper into VB I see that it is going to take me too long to come up to speed with VB. I am going back to the safety of my IPB world.

I would also happily trade this for an IPB license instead of a sale of someone wants to make that swap.

Thanks.

2. Blackholocaust

Blackholocaust New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi I have both vb 4 and ipb license.... my ipb license is for life... I want to sell it but I would be willing to trade which means I transfer my license to you and you transfer your license to me.... I also have IP Downloads and IP Nexus and I just don't like the software at all... I just renewed the support for ip downloads but will not be doing that for ip nexus....

What is the difference between vb 5 connect and vb 4? Is it a full license....?

Do you want to trade? I can prove my license is valid.... my screen shots is all that you need to verify

Attached Files:

3. Jeffrey Roberts

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi,

My VB license is for VB3, vB4 and vB5 Connect. It is a lifetime license.

I don't need the IP.Downloads or IP.Nexus so that's fine.

My license isn't transferable at vBulletin because it was already just transferred to me in early May. Would you be okay with just switching accounts, I give you my vBulletin account and you give me your IPB account?

I have attached a screenshot too.

Attached Files:

4. Jeffrey Roberts

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I've decided not to trade this for an IPB license. This vB license is still available for an outright purchase.

5. rohramanish

rohramanish New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Hello i am interested. Kindly pm me or email me at pro at mrgenius dot in

6. Jeffrey Roberts

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time: