What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Completed vBulletin 5 Connect Mobile Suite license with branding free (prefer European) WANTING TO BUY

shining.iceberg

Local time
Today, 18:10
shining.iceberg posted a new classified:

vBulletin 5 Connect Mobile Suite license with branding free (prefer European) WANTING TO BUY
vBulletin 5 Connect Mobile Suite license with branding free (prefer European) WANTING TO BUY

I am a finance student and want to launch forum for pure educational purpose not commercial on .org domain,
It will be discussion base on finance subject related issues / problems for Finance students.

I am interested to buy following license

vBulletin 5 Connect Mobile Suite license with branding free (prefer European) and should able to be legally transferred.

Pls contact with me through forum /...
Read more about the classified...