vBulletin 5 Connect Lisence (Lifetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanly12

Valued Member
Dec 18, 2012
Proof1

Currently Owner.

Includes all login credentials for vBulletin ,can also download the vBulletin 4.x Pub Suite and vBulletin 3.x

Paid US $249.00

Asking for US/CAD $100.00 Paypal.

Reply here or e-mail me [email protected].

Currently Reserved by Kirk, Putting this on hold for now.

Stanly12

Valued Member
Dec 18, 2012
if anyone still wants to buy it , hit me up , it was not transferrable before , but i just got confirmation that it is now.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
if anyone still wants to buy it , hit me up , it was not transferrable before , but i just got confirmation that it is now.
ReTweeted for you. Good Luck!

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
May 28, 2011
Hope the sale goes well. Let us know when the sale is completed and don't forget to leave eachother some feedback!

Reactions: Dan

Stanly12

Valued Member
Dec 18, 2012
All has went well so far , I put my trust in him , he atm dosn't have the funds , but while I'm at work tommorow he will deliver the funds via my paypal e-mail, if all goes well this thread will be ready to be moved to completed.

I can see why he was made a mod here , really nice guy.

Update

Seems we hit vBulletin at a bad time , mabey after there business hours , e-mail has not been received yet nor have i gotten a reply :(

Vincent

Here to help
Valued Member
May 28, 2011
Payment has been sent to @Stanly12 now. I hope vbulletin team can transfer the license before their office closes for the day.
Had any luck? :)

Kirk

Extra License Owner
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
Here's the latest update....

License can't be transferred until the 18th of January........... Time to wait :) (-Sighs-)

Kirk

Extra License Owner
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
Well today is the day i should be recieving the license. Let's just hope vbulletin team is fast today.

Kirk

Extra License Owner
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
Good news! I have finally recieved an email from vbulletin about the transferred. So i've agreed to the terms but I have not received the license yet. Time to wait for some more.... About time vbulletin support................................ :)

Kirk

Extra License Owner
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
License has finally been transferred I'm now officially moving this sale to completed section and of course leaving feedback for @Stanly12 .

Status
Not open for further replies.