Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired vBulletin 5 Connect Lifetime License

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by quoctrung2610, Oct 13, 2013.

1. quoctrung2610

quoctrung2610 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    license.jpg

I don't need anymore so I sell it.
    You can contact me directly to buy it or through Ebay if you don't trust me.
    Price: 150$ or please leave you offer below.

You are buying vBulletin Forum 5.x Lifetime License.

This license has been transferred to me before, so it can not be transferred to a new owner again (Can not change owner's address and name).

When you buy this license. You will get Username and Password to access vBulletin Member Area (edit the license to link to your website, download newest source of software, send ticket support... )
    Everything is fine as normal.

Also, I will give you the email that was used to register vBulletin license.
    The email acc included Username and Password, you can change them if you want to.
    The email will help you find your password when you forget and you can use it to send and receive supporting email.

#### Please read:
    -This License is legal and I'm the real owner. You can see my name in the account.
    -This can not be transferred because vBulletin Policy does not allow to transfer a license 2 times.
    -When you buy it, change both password (email and acc), change email contact information and add your phone number to verify the email acc. Done!
    -I can't find the password and never try to do that. When you buy it, it belong to you.
    -I have sold a license like this before on ebay and there is no problem so far.
    -Take time to look my feedback and please understand what you are buying.
    -No return or refund.

Ebay Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290996056853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks.