Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed vBulletin 5 Connect For sales $145, bright and shiny!

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Rex Alexander, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Wed 20 Aug 2014, 5:17 pm

Hi,

I am the legal/licensed owner of a vBulletin 5 Connect License that I am authorized to sell. Only used on Sundays by a Little Old Lady in Pasadena to visit her grandkids! Hehehe . . . Seriously, I have migrated my site to SMF which is why I am selling.

vBulletin 5 Connect License
    with access to download any previous versions of vBulletin.

Here is a list of everything you will have access to:

• Access to download vBulletin 5 with all updates
    • Access to download vBulletin 4 suite with all updates (suite version)
    • Access to download vBulletin 3 with all updates
    • Access to download vBulletin 2 and previous
    • Access to vBulletin.org (plugins & styles) You will need to register and enter license details.
    • Forum Support etc.
    Retail price, as you know, is $249 direct from vBulletin.

Minimum bid $145 or best offer over $145

which is inclusive of the mandatory $45 fee direct to vBulletin to transfer the license.

I guess you know what you are buying or you wouldn't be here but PLEASE NOTE that while you are buying this license on the secondary market, it EXACTLY the same as if you purchased it direct from vBulletin, the ONLY difference is the price, and it is perfectly legal and legit. If you are unclear about this, please research the vBulletin transfer policy and check directly with vBulletin if you like before contacting me.

I have been a PayPal member in good standing for 15 years, and once you complete payment, same business day, I will pay vBulletin transfer fee and initiate the transfer process.

Thanks for considering. PM with questions or offers to buy, or e-mail rextutor at gmail

Thanks for considering.

Rex

2. exelroze eddye

exelroze eddye New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Still for sale ? I'm interested 110$

3. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Wed 20 Aug 2014, 7:16 pm

Hi Exelroze Eddye,

Tks for your reply. Yes it is "still" for sale. I only posted it an hour ago.

Thank you for your offer, but the prices is at least $145, but that included the mandatory $45 transfer fee that I will pay direct to vBulletin for you.

Aloha,

Rex

4. exelroze eddye

0   0   0

Local Time:
    well, what can I pay using PayPal?

baik, apa bisa saya bayar menggunakan paypal ?

5. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Fri 22 Aug 2014, 12:44 pm

Hi there Exelroze Eddye,

Thanks for your message.

PM me with your e-mail addy and offer to buy and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Or, if you prefer, you can just login to your PayPal account and pay US$145 to paypal@assets9000.com , and I will take care of the rest for you.

Thanks!

Rex

6. exelroze eddye

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Still for sale ? I'm interested 110$

I do not dare to pay $ 145 too expensive

7. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sun 7 Sep 2014, 5:48 pm

Thank you for your message. Actually, I am only acking $100. If you prefer, you can pay me $100, and pay the $45 transfer fee directly to vBulletin. Or you could deal directly with vBulletin and pay $249 for a new license.

8. Dannymh

Dannymh New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Hi,

Just wondering if this is still available and when the license expires?

Cheers
    Dan

9. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thu 2 Oct 2014, 10:42 pm

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, the licence is still available, and not it does not expire. It may seem odd, but the ONLY thing that is different about what I am offering and what you get if you buy direct from vBulletin is the price: $145 vs. $249. It is perfectly kosher with vBullentin, and they have a process in place to make the transfer of the license. Please contact them directly or ask around and you will see that this perfectly legit and valid.

Aloha,

Rex
    http://www.MindBodyThailand.net
    http://REBTinfo.com

10. Claudio B.

Claudio B. New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
  11. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sat 7 Feb 2015, 8:33 pm

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for your interest. Yes it is still available. Please post or PM with any questions, and if you are satisfiedthat you want to go ahead, I will send you a PayPal invoice, and when the transaction is complete, will advise vBulletin to transfer the license to you. Thanks.

Rex

12. mruskow

mruskow Active Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    I like "Bright and Shiny" ... and I think the price is fair.

Still Available?

Thanks in Advance

13. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:17 am

Hi Mr. Uskow,

Thanks for your interest. Yes it is still available. Please post or PM with any questions, and if you are satisfied that you want to go ahead, I will send you a PayPal invoice, and when the transaction is complete, will advise vBulletin to transfer the license to you. Thanks.

Rex

14. mruskow

mruskow Active Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Rex,

Im so sorry - however your post has lead me to SMF - which looks like it actually has the functionality I need built within a MOD.

I no longer need the vBulletin license - and am sorry we could not make a deal.

I will be installing it tomorrow, and if I can not get the functionality I desire in SMF - I will gladly purchase your license, if it is still available.

Thank You!

mruskow

15. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Mon 16 Feb 2015, 6:22 am

Thanks for letting me know Mr. Uskow. No problem.

You asked why I switched. Other than the fact that my several other forums are SMF and it makes sense to have everything uniform, $249 for each of them was out of of the question, I found the MODs for 4.2 very sparse. That is probably because that was the last true forum and developers just stopped writing MODs for it and moved on to 5.0 (if that even uses MODs). Plenty of stuff you could get on 3.x not written for 4.2. vBulletin abandoned the pure forum concept and made a radical departure with v. 5 Connect which I was never interested in; a big mess of a train wreck IMHO, more of a development platform than a forum. However, the same is true to a much lesser extent with the latest versions of SMF, a lot of previous great MODs have not updated for 2.9

16. W-M

W-M New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    The license that is for sale is it vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle? I am interested in it.

17. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Tue 17 Feb 2015, 11:24 am

Hi W-M,

Thanks for your interest. I honestly don't know if it is the mobile bundle or not. It is whatever you got for $249 when 5.0 was released a couple of years ago. Anyway, I will check and let you know by days end.

Aloha,

Rex

18. W-M

W-M New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    If you can let me know something in the next hour or so I can go ahead and make payment.

Thanks

19. Rex Alexander

Rex Alexander New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Tue 17 Feb 2015, 1:28 pm

Too bad, it looks like I do not have the mobile suite. That is $399 retail direct form vBulletin. However, you can upgrade from my version and get the mobile suite as an addon from vBulletin for $199. So, $145 + $199 = $344. That would save you $55. Check the vBulletin website to confirm, but it probably is not worth the hassle.

20. W-M

W-M New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Ok would $145 be the absolute bottom dollar? I can send the paypal now.

Thanks