Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired vBulletin 5 Connect for sale

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Mark Nicholet, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Mark Nicholet

Mark Nicholet New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I am selling my vbulletin 5 license and account for $100 USD paypal only.

includes:

Download vBulletin 5 Connect
    Download vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite
    Download vBulletin 3.x
    Download vBulletin Mobile Style Premium

2. MCBuild

MCBuild Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    A bit more information would be kind.. Any proofs? Did you check that the license is eligible for transfer?

3. Mark Nicholet

Mark Nicholet New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I am the original owner of this license. Im pretty sure you are allowed one transfer as per TOS. I have submitted a ticket to vbulletin support to confirm. What would you like to see for proof of ownership? Please advise. I will get back to you as soon as vbulletin support confirms. Thank you.

4. Mark Nicholet

Mark Nicholet New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Ok I got a response from vbulletin support. There is a $45 charge to transfer. So I am asking for $145 USD for this license.

Hello,

You are allowed to transfer your license to another owner once a payment of $45.00 has been made.

All vBulletin 5 license transfers require this fee.

Best,
    D'Marco
    vBulletin Solutions

5. MCBuild

MCBuild Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Ok, eBay sounds good however you're new to eBay. Selling such a pricy item with an unrated account might take some time. Good lick anyway. :)