Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Vbulletin 5 Connect $100 + $45 Transfer Fee

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Danny, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Selling Vbulletin 5 Connect Originally $250
    The product does not expire & includes Vbulletin 5, 4 & 3.
    It is able to be legally transferred for the transfer price of $45

I would like to sell for $100 - This does not include the transfer fee of $45.

I have already contacted Vbulletin and spoken to them, once I have the information from the buyer I will e-mail them. They will then email the prospective new owner the details of the license. Once we receive confirmation from them, the license transfer will occur. They will be emailed with their new customer number and password.

When confirming the transfer with them, you will pay the $45 transfer fee yourself.

About me:
    My name is Danny, I am a gaming YouTuber & you can find me on Twitter @xert77. The reason I want to sell Vbulletin is because we moved to IPB & it seems a waste to have the software when it isn't getting used. I am asking for the $100 price so I can invest it back into our current website.

Many thanks!

1c1d812f8a.png

2. Akz

Akz New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I'd be willing to pay $55 + $45 transferable free.

3. Akz

Akz New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Actually since you seem reputable, I can tweet you and you could respond back (as a further precaution).

Just for you, I'd be willing to pay $80 (to you) + $45 transferable fee (to vbulletin).
    Once vbulletin gives us a confirmation email of your licence details ofcourse.

4. Danny

Danny New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Sure you can tweet me @xert77

5. Akz

Akz New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Okay I PM'ed you my details.
    $80 (to you) + $45 (to vbulletin)
    You okay with that?

6. Danny

Danny New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    Sure, I will DM you now.

7. Danny

Danny New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  8. Akz

Akz New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    He sold it to me.

Everything worked out. Vbulletin just sent me the customer ID and password just now and the license is as described.

Thank you very much Danny :)

9. Akz

Akz New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    P.S=
    http://www.vbulletin.com/en/contacts/
    ^I highly recommend asking for the #ID number & email + name of the seller using the online forum.

Also you should create a thread over here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-sales-and-feedback/vbulletin-pre-sales-questions
    ^Ask the seller to reply back to it.

If you send a email to sales@vbulletin.com and you don't get a automated message back asking for spam verification, it means they didn't receive your message.
    However, using the online form means they'll receive it and you don't need to receive a automated message to your email.