vBulletin 5.0 license with lots of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjkingsnorth

Valued Member
Feb 23, 2013
I have a vBulletin 5.0 license for sale but it is more than just the vB license. It also includes vBSEO, Cometchat, Vtube Pro, Adinviter, and Vaultwiki. $200.00 for hundreds of dollars in software. Paypal only. Contact me

Ricky6039

Valued Member
Sep 14, 2012
Is vB 4 and 3 still available for download with this and would you be interested in just selling with the addons. Thanks

wjkingsnorth

Valued Member
Feb 23, 2013
Is vB 4 and 3 still available for download with this and would you be interested in just selling with the addons. Thanks
Did you mean selling without the addons?

Yes, with this license you can download all and any older versions. You can also download up to version 5 until it is end of life.

Fethi.dz

Valued Member
Sep 23, 2012
Hello wjkingsnorth

How much the vBseo license and when it will be expired ?

For "Adinviter" what type of package of this license is, and how much you are selling it??

wjkingsnorth

Valued Member
Feb 23, 2013
The vBseo license is expired, however it can be renewed. The adinviter is a one year license, I am not sure when that expires but it can also be renewed. $50.00 for both.

Fethi.dz

Valued Member
Sep 23, 2012
The vBseo license is expired, however it can be renewed. The adinviter is a one year license, I am not sure when that expires but it can also be renewed. $50.00 for both.
Hi,

It's a long since I post my question !! So, I had to bought the vBSEO from some one else.

Thank you & Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.