Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

vBulletin 5.0 license with lots of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjkingsnorth

Valued Member
I have a vBulletin 5.0 license for sale but it is more than just the vB license. It also includes vBSEO, Cometchat, Vtube Pro, Adinviter, and Vaultwiki. $200.00 for hundreds of dollars in software. Paypal only. Contact me

wjkingsnorth

Valued Member
I checked on the value, $617.00 if you buy from the sites. I am selling for less than a third of the value.

Ricky6039

Valued Member
Is vB 4 and 3 still available for download with this and would you be interested in just selling with the addons. Thanks

wjkingsnorth

Valued Member
Is vB 4 and 3 still available for download with this and would you be interested in just selling with the addons. Thanks
Did you mean selling without the addons?

Yes, with this license you can download all and any older versions. You can also download up to version 5 until it is end of life.

Fethi.dz

Valued Member
Hello wjkingsnorth

How much the vBseo license and when it will be expired ?

For "Adinviter" what type of package of this license is, and how much you are selling it??

wjkingsnorth

Valued Member
The vBseo license is expired, however it can be renewed. The adinviter is a one year license, I am not sure when that expires but it can also be renewed. $50.00 for both.

Fethi.dz

Valued Member
The vBseo license is expired, however it can be renewed. The adinviter is a one year license, I am not sure when that expires but it can also be renewed. $50.00 for both.
Hi,

It's a long since I post my question !! So, I had to bought the vBSEO from some one else.

Thank you & Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.