• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

WTS vBulletin 5.0 Connect Mobile Bundle

aalii12

Sorry but ihave a better offer that aEuropean license (which can transfer many times) + Branding Free for 100$ including all fees
I will Give you the same offer 100$ including all fees (transfer fees + paypal) that because i talk to you first
if you agree i will transfer all cost to your account and you will request the transfer

Ghost

Sorry but ihave a better offer that aEuropean license (which can transfer many times) + Branding Free for 100$ including all fees
I will Give you the same offer 100$ including all fees (transfer fees + paypal) that because i talk to you first
if you agree i will transfer all cost to your account and you will request the transfer
no thanks.
thanks for getting the ID and then changing ur mind.

shining.iceberg

I am a finance student and want to launch forum for pure educational purpose not commercial on .org domain, It will be discussion base on finance subject related issues / problems for Finance students.

I am interested to buy VB license with mobile

Pls contact with me through forum / PM or u may also email me at shining.iceberg@gmail.com

Extremely sorry for the incident. Actually I was very confuse to choose which forum i should purchase. Once again sorry for the unavoidable delay.

Is the License vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle ?

Ghost

U dont even bother to drop a reply back. This is the vb5 connect with mobile suite.
85usd without fees.
Transfer fee is 45usd.
Or i could just pass u the email and password