Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed vBulletin 4.x

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Brundun, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Brundun

Brundun New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Hi, I'm looking to buy a cheap vBulletin 4.x License.

I'm looking for the forum only, no blogs or publishing sweet as I want a simple forum nothing more than that. The reason for wanting a cheap on is I can't afford anything over $80 due to financial problems, I love vBulletin and I love working with it but if I'm unable to find a cheap license then I will be using MyBB which I honestly don't want to.

Thanks for reading and I hope theres someone out there who could help me out, would be much appreciated.

2. Brundun

Brundun New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Can a staff member close this, I have purchased one from another user, thanks.