vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominican809

Valued Member
Sep 17, 2013
Things to consider when listing your vBulletin License

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

Selling

2. When does it expire?

Never

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

no

4. Any Screenshots? ask

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

70-100

i just sold my VB3 next need to sell my VB4 the only problem going be can't transferred because it already was what vb saying if anyone interesting let me know.

Taim

Valued Member
Dec 21, 2013
I need to ask if it can't be transferred, then how can you sell it?

360bladez

Valued Member
Apr 10, 2014
Really its not worth it.....

Most someone will give you is going to be 20 bucks....

If it cant be transferred you can take it back at anytime...... 70-100 for that? No way

Had a user do that to me on this forum b4...

Ravi Kumar

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2013
hi, can the email address of the vbulletin.com account be changed after the sale?

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Selling of accounts is condoned. There is no protection to the buyer as the seller could retake the license at any time, therefore marked as Not Eligible.

Dominican809

Valued Member
Sep 17, 2013
Selling of accounts is condoned. There is no protection to the buyer as the seller could retake the license at any time, therefore marked as Not Eligible.
i would probably disagree with you here been years don't used this account plus sold here VB3 that was with this account already transfer well this is your forum you make the rules.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
i would probably disagree with you here been years don't used this account plus sold here VB3 that was with this account already transfer well this is your forum you make the rules.
I have to throw that warning out there. I have no doubt that you are a stand up person and would do the right thing. We have to try and protect everyone. You can understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.