Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite with Active Branding Free Option

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Stijl, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Stijl

Stijl New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    For Sale: vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite with Active Branding Free Option

My design studio holds more than a few vBulletin licenses and need to lighten the inventory, there may be more listed here in the near future. If you are familiar with the vBulletin transfer process you already know communications between buyer/seller/vbulletin is vital for quick successful transfer and bound by vBulletin office hours. With this in mind, if you really want this you will need to communicate so we can make this happen during the work week. Payment is accepted through - all sales are final.

This license with branding free option is non expiring and legal to transfer.

Will provide serial # and work through the transfer process with receipt of payment.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

Price: $195.98

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  2. JoshSmith

JoshSmith New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Interested in buying, please add me on Skype at JoshSmith1000.