Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite (inc access to 3.x)

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by MrB, Feb 16, 2014.

1. MrB

MrB New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Hi,

I have a vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite (with access to the 3.x version also) that I would like to sell.

It is a Lifetime License, I am the original owner, and it is legally allowed to be transferred. Proof is in the attached screenshots.

I am asking for $100 via PayPal, and this isn't really negotiable as I will already lose a percentage due to PayPal fees (I'm a Premier PayPal customer). I've PayPal verified and expect the customer to be also.

Thanks in advance for any interest!

vBulletin License Proof 1.png vBulletin License Proof 2.png vBulletin License Proof 3.png vBulletin License Proof 4.png

2. RossDC

RossDC New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I have sent you a private message. Thanks!

3. MrB

MrB New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi Ross, I've just replied. :)

4. Aliraza11

Aliraza11 Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    i need suite my offer 80 dollers

5. MrB

MrB New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi Aliraza11,

Thanks for the interest, but you're too late unfortunately. The license is (all but) sold. I'm waiting on a PayPal payment for the full asking price. Once that comes through I'll confirm the sale here and close out this thread.

If the PayPal payment doesn't come through (though I find this extremely unlikely) then I'll update here and if you were interested in that scenario then my price would still be $100. As per my original post, I'm not open to negotiation.

All the best,
    MrB.

6. MrB

MrB New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This license is now sold.