Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned VBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite For Sale [GOOD PRICE]

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by NGBTZ, Feb 4, 2013.

1. NGBTZ

NGBTZ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Hello Extra License community,
    I am selling a vBulletin script for $200 because I never made time to promote my site.
    [​IMG]
    • You could get the script from the vBulletin site for $250 but why do that when you can get the exact same thing for less?
    • I accept Paypal only.
    • After payment is sent I will immediately contact vBulletin so that they can transfer the license to you.
    • You will also want to avoid the hassle of manually obtaining quality SEO by purchasing vBSEO. Many well-developed forum communities have been made so by the installation of vBSEO.
    • I will sell you vBSEO for $100 ($150 value)
    • The transfer will be processed immediately after I contact vBSEO.
    vBulletin proof of purchase
    vbacc_screenshot.png
    vBSEO proof of purchase
    vbseolicense_screenshot.png
    Once you have those two scripts you are all set for having a pretty decent community.
    What you can get if you purchase both licenses for only $300 ($400 value)
    Forum
    vBulletin 4.2 provides world-class forum software including all the features that made this the market leader.
    Built-In Blogs
    vBulletin 4.2 Publishing Suite has built-in blog capability to include as a part of your site.
    CMS
    Article publishing is provided in the Publishing Suite by the vBulletin 4.2 CMS.
    Site Management
    Granular permissioning and extensive customization capabilities are incorporated in vBulletin 4.2.
    Security
    vBulletin provides unsurpassed forum security and protection from hacking.
    World-Class Support
    Customers using vBulletin 4.2 benefit from their best-in-class support.
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    View the massive list of benefits you get from purchasing vBseo for a great discount here! http://www.vbseo.com/en/feature-matrix/
    I will reply to this thread but if you want to purchase this FAST via paypal contact me at pakbeatz@gmail.com and just tell me which licenses you want to purchase. (messages get sent to my phone)
    Licence attached shown above. **First come first serve** Ask any question here. ;)
    I Love Extra License,
    NGBTZ

2. Teddy1981

Teddy1981 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Wow, looks like I've undervalued mine at £70.

3. Gezer

Gezer New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Nvm read the OP wrong lol.

4. Teddy1981

Teddy1981 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:45 AM