vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite and 3.x Forum (Owned)

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tim

Valued Member
Jun 18, 2013
Hello,

I'm looking to sell a couple of vBulletin licenses. I have a 4.x Publishing Suite license that is active. I would like to get $100 for that. I also have a 3.x Forum Owned license. I would like to get $65 for that. Buy both for $150. A screenshot is attached of my member's area in VB. I'm new to buying and selling licenses, but I have a lot of feedback on heatware for tangible goods: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=1701.

vb.png

C

courtfrenzy

Valued Member
Jun 18, 2013
I am interested in the 4.x Publishing Suite license, is this still available and is the price negotiable? Please and thank you.

T

Tim

Valued Member
Jun 18, 2013
Yes, still available. I sent you a PM.

T

Tim

Valued Member
Jun 18, 2013
The 4.x license is sold. I still have the 3.x license.

C

courtfrenzy

Valued Member
Jun 18, 2013
I am new to this forum and I signed up for the purpose of purchasing a Vb license, sad but true.

I would like to add that I have successfully purchased the 4.x license from Tim and the transaction went smooth and clean. I was worried about potential scams but after doing my homework and asking the right questions, without a doubt it went as planned. So I would like to thank Tim for the pleasant business as well as this website that saved me $$$ buying directly from a reseller instead of the VB site itself.

If anyone has any questions as to what questions/procedures were taken to finalize this please PM me and I will be more than happy to assist you. No personal information will be given but rather a general process.

Thank you and hope to do business with Tim and other sellers in the future!

Reactions: Dan
D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
@courtfrenzy and @Tim - Don't forget to leave each other feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.