What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

WTS VBulletin 4 Publishing Suite with access to VB 3

king786

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:25
1. What am i selling?
I am selling VBulletin 4 Publishing Suite with access to download vb3.8.8 as well.
2. When does it expire?
VBulletin 4 never expires.
3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
Yes. It can be legally transferred. I am the license owner & it's never been transferred before.
4. Any Screenshots?

5. How much am i selling it for?
It's going to be $130.

Feel free to inbox/reply here. I am willing to provide any proof for license being original and owned by me. If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to contact.

king786

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
@Jason Thanks for your interest, but my lowest is $120. I am not in a rush to get rid of this license, as i am currently using it on my site. Let me know if that's in your interest.

king786

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
@Aliraza11 My final price is mentioned above & there is no transfer fee as far as i know. @Vincent or @Dan if you can give your inputs about transfer fee please, if you are aware of it ?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 23:25
There shouldn't be any transfer fees associated with vB 4 licenses and prior.

king786

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
This license is still up for sale guys. If anyone interested PM me or reply here.