vBulletin 4 License and 2 vBulletin 3.8.7 licenses.

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

we_are_borg

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2013
Hi,

I am selling my vBulletin licenses i have the following:

vBulletin 4 Suite, you can use all version of vBulletin 4 this license also allows you to download vBulletin 3.X. Price 100 dollars.

vBulletin 3, you can use up to version 3.8.7 PL3, you can also download lower versions then 3.8.7. Price 50 dollars.

vBulletin 3, you can use up to version 3.8.7 PL3, you can also download lower versions then 3.8.7. Price 50 dollars.

If you buy all the licenses in one go the price is 150 dollars for all 3 licenses.

If you are interested in a license then contact me so i can give a ID so you can verify the license with vBulletin.com by sending an email to [email protected].

Please note that all license in one go has my preferences.

Reactions: Dan

we_are_borg

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2013
At the moment i am busy selling one vBulletin 3 license, will contact people for the 2 other licenses in order of PM's.

we_are_borg

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2013
vBulletin 4 is soled. I only have 2 vBulletin 3 licenses.

You can get both at 70 dollars the 70 dollars is a fixed price.

CountWr

Valued Member
Jan 18, 2014
I'm interested in buying one vBulletin 3 license if still available! Might I have more deatils via PM? Thank you!

we_are_borg

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2013
I'm interested in buying one vBulletin 3 license if still available! Might I have more deatils via PM? Thank you!
If you have questions just PM me and i will try to answer them and as fast as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.