vBulletin 4 Forum License (With Access to vB 3.8.8)

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmore

Valued Member
Dec 29, 2012
1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

vBulletin 4 forum license. It gives you access to all past, current and future versions of vBulletin 4 and 3 (even 2).

2. When does it expire?

It is a lifetime license, it never expires.

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

It is. I verified this with vBulletin support already, but I can give you the license number and you can contact them and verify it yourself.

4. Any Screenshots?

m3RqVZA.jpg

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

120 USD. I accept Paypal payments only. I'm a verified Paypal user.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

-Elmore

Mega

Valued Member
Nov 28, 2013
I bought vB4 Suite 6 months ago for 90$....so i will give you 80$ for vB4 Forum.

Elmore

Valued Member
Dec 29, 2012
I have 3 other people interested (apparently) willing to pay the $100. If I don't sell it in a few days I might sell it to you, if you're still interested then of course.

Mega

Valued Member
Nov 28, 2013
I have 3 other people interested (apparently) willing to pay the $100. If I don't sell it in a few days I might sell it to you, if you're still interested then of course.
That's up to you my friend...and yes i am still interested.

Elmore

Valued Member
Dec 29, 2012
I already bought my xenForo license. I'm willing to accept $80. Anyone interested let me know.

Elmore

Valued Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi Trent, sorry for my late reply. I just came back home, so I haven't sold the license yet. I have 4 people interested, the first person that sends me the money will get it. If you have any questions or need any further information, please start a conversation with me and let me know. ;)

Regards,

-Elmore

Bradley

Valued Member
Jan 11, 2014
Hope you still have it, willing to pay a flat $90 for this! Need it ASAP as well! PM me please. (Verified Business PayPal)

Stevee

Valued Member
Jan 23, 2014
I am willing to pay $85-90. Please PM me, I'll pay directly if you have skype, pm me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.