Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Vbulletin 4 Forum License, or VB5 Connect with VB4 access

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Ico, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Ico

Ico New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Hey there,

I suddenly find myself with the need to make my VB license legit before my community pushes on with it's use. To make things clearer I'm just going to answer the questions the post template offers :D. Thanks for anyone who gets in touch!

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade
    As title describes, either a older VB4 license or one of those fancy VB5 connect licenses

2. When does it expire?
    Never optimally, but if there's a VB4 license with a good few months/year left on it I'd also be interested. Price would vary based on how long is left however!

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    Yes, it needs to be.

4. Any Screenshots?
    Yes please.

5. How much will you pay?
    Based on going trading prices here, I'm looking to splurge $90-110 on the license, but I am in the EU so the onus is on me to pay the additional $45 transfer.

Thanks for your interest!
    -Ico

2. Ico

Ico New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Thanks, I've responded via PM. Our community is now decided whether or not we want to roll to SMF instead (unfortunately I'm just the mouthpiece for the majority)!

Thanks,
    Ico