Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed vBulletin 4.2.2 license ...Please

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by amandaever, Jul 23, 2014.

1. amandaever

amandaever New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I want to buy a lifetime vBulletin 4.2.2 license that is transferable (forum only), i need to get the login details to vbulletin website & i want my website to be legit (licensed ) , so i hope someone can help me to get the license , i only have between 50-60$ so if anyone can help me that will be appreciated :oops:
    (I have a nulled version & i want to fix that , i'm such a stupid girl :( )

2. amandaever

amandaever New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  3. Scooby

Scooby Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
  4. amandaever

amandaever New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    all the rich guys bought all the license , i can't make the seller sell it for 50-60$ when others offer 80-90$ :'( ...i need someone who feel me & can help me someone who don't care about that license and can sell it for 50-60$ :( ...if anyone can help me that will be really appreciated ♥

5. alex900

alex900 New Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    i m selling in 50 $ i have left few licensed in stocks if you want contact me on skype

skype id cyber.crack

6. amandaever

amandaever New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    added you on skype ... if anyone can help me here is my skype again: amanda.sweet.ever

7. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Sold her my vbulletin license and got everything properly installed for her. Moving this to the completed section and leaving @amandaever@amandaever feedback.

8. amandaever

amandaever New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    sorry for the late answer , I'm on travel . So my review is 10/10 for @Kirk , he is the best ever , thanks for helping me <3

9. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    You're welcome Amanda :)