vBulletin 4.2.2 license ...Please

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner: amandaever
amandaever

amandaever

Valued Member
Jul 23, 2014
I want to buy a lifetime vBulletin 4.2.2 license that is transferable (forum only), i need to get the login details to vbulletin website & i want my website to be legit (licensed ) , so i hope someone can help me to get the license , i only have between 50-60$ so if anyone can help me that will be appreciated :oops:

(I have a nulled version & i want to fix that , i'm such a stupid girl :( )

amandaever

amandaever

Valued Member
Jul 23, 2014
bump :'(

amandaever

amandaever

Valued Member
Jul 23, 2014
all the rich guys bought all the license , i can't make the seller sell it for 50-60$ when others offer 80-90$ :'( ...i need someone who feel me & can help me someone who don't care about that license and can sell it for 50-60$ :( ...if anyone can help me that will be really appreciated ♥

A

alex900

Valued Member
Jul 20, 2014
i m selling in 50 $ i have left few licensed in stocks if you want contact me on skype

skype id cyber.crack

amandaever

amandaever

Valued Member
Jul 23, 2014
added you on skype ... if anyone can help me here is my skype again: amanda.sweet.ever

Kirk

Kirk

Community Leader
Community Leader
Valued Member
Nov 13, 2011
Sold her my vbulletin license and got everything properly installed for her. Moving this to the completed section and leaving @amandaever feedback.

amandaever

amandaever

Valued Member
Jul 23, 2014
sorry for the late answer , I'm on travel . So my review is 10/10 for @Kirk , he is the best ever , thanks for helping me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.