Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned vBulletin 3.8.5 license (Expired)

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Glasbey, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Glasbey

Glasbey New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Hello Extra License members, today I wish to sell my expired 3.8.5 vBulletin license. Directly below is a screenshot of the license I wish to sell, and the details surrounding the asking price and such.

[​IMG]

First of all, I'd like to apologise for the obsucre resolution of the image. My computer is currently undergoing an upgrade, and my mobile phone was the only device I had capable of capturing screenshots.

As for the license, here are the key details;

• The license expired on the 10th of April, 2010
    • The latest download supported is vBulletin 3.8.5
    • This is a fully owned license. I may sell it with the permission of Jelsoft
    • vBulletin.org account included (Although, making use of the priorites option may be more beneficial to you)
    I am currently asking for $90 to transfer all ownership of the license, and I am willing to negotiate.

If you would like to contact me, please feel free to do so with any of the following;

Forum - Glasbey
    Email - theglasbey@gmail.com
    Skype - Dazztastic