RayThomas91

Valued Member
Mar 25, 2014
Things to consider when listing your vBulletin License

1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade

vB5 Connect

2. When does it expire?

Never

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?

Yes, it is.

4. Any Screenshots?

Message me for a screenshot / further information.

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.

$75. Fixed.

RayThomas91

Valued Member
Mar 25, 2014
I am buying a license for my "business partner" with his money, if you must know. Also, I do this as a business, I own multiple script licenses, and I sell them when I don't need them anymore.

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
i dunno man, sounds shady.

you're buying it for $150, and selling for $75? how would you even make money on that?

can anyone explain to me why anyone would need my license number and email address?

to me that sounds like i'm literally giving you my account info to go install some stolen copy.

Mega

Valued Member
Nov 28, 2013
can anyone explain to me why anyone would need my license number and email address?

to me that sounds like i'm literally giving you my account info to go install some stolen copy.
Everyone will ask for your license number...why to verify if the license your selling is not nulled or illegal!

Customer number and license number are 2 different things...so never show customer number in a screenshot etc...

Also you don't need to give your email address unless you want to sell your license private and not on the forum!

Reactions: Dan

drastic

Valued Member
Feb 20, 2014
oh ok thanks for the clarification.

it just sounded shady when they were asking for things. i've sold a ton of my old scripts and people didn't ask for the license number before.

thanks again!

Mega

Valued Member
Nov 28, 2013
oh ok thanks for the clarification.
it just sounded shady when they were asking for things. i've sold a ton of my old scripts and people didn't ask for the license number before.

thanks again!
Yeah it sound that way but to ask for the license number is a way to protect the buyer also..now these days you can't trust anyone lol.

Taim

Valued Member
Dec 21, 2013
@Dan you would like to see this thread also as we guys are thinking this is a scam listing.

Taim

Valued Member
Dec 21, 2013
Well, if i'm not wrong, that guy will try to create new accounts, as this account becomes shady.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
I gave him 24 hours to respond and nothing. Moving to Completed as not eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.