Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired VB4 Publishing Suite + vBBlog

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Emil, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Emil

Emil New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Currently active licence for Bulletin 4.x Publishing suite and vbBlog. Bought in 2006.

make me an offer.

2. Akz

Akz New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    $100 including transfer fees.
    So £65 via paypal.

Interested?

3. Akz

Akz New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    $55 for the licence
    $55 = £35.32

$45 -> What I pay to vbulletin for the transfer fee, correct?

If you're interested, I'll send you my email.

The transaction should occur like on how this person is selling it:
    https://extralicense.com/threads/vbulletin-5-connect-100-45-transfer-fee.4003/
    "I have already contacted Vbulletin and spoken to them, once I have the information from the buyer I will e-mail them. They will then email the prospective new owner the details of the license. Once we receive confirmation from them, the license transfer will occur. They will be emailed with their new customer number and password.

When confirming the transfer with them, you will pay the $45 transfer fee yourself."