Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired vb4 license for sale

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by craigvm, Apr 7, 2014.

1. craigvm

craigvm New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Vb4 forum licence . I brought it from vb last year so im the only owner and it never expires . Make me a offer

2. Maxime

Maxime New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    Will I have to pay any transfer fee?

3. craigvm

craigvm New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Tbh I don't know I'm in the uk don't know if that makes a difference but ill check

4. George

George Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Can you provide me with a screenshot?

5. craigvm

craigvm New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  6. Understage

Understage New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
  7. George

George Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    PM me with your BIN price.

8. Luke

Luke New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    This still for sale?

9. Masterpr

Masterpr New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    Good morning friend'm looking vbulletin 4.2.2 license is one that you can sell me send me private message to know how much is the total thanks

10. hotblood

hotblood New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    If i can use this on 4.2.1 i will give you £80 .I live in the UK and pay you this via paypal right now

I need to know that's its transferable.The last time i was ripped off i payed the seller and he did not follow through.This is what happened to me after the transfer it is possible that the original purchase of the license could be charged back. This can, and does happen. If that is done, then the license will be revoked and you will no longer have a legal license to run vBulletin.

I need to make sure that this will not happen if you can then the money will be yours by cop this afternoon